Trainee IT Field Engineer – Fastrack Training Course Provided
Jobs in Nationwide
£22,000Pro Rata Create an account to apply
Responsibilities and Duties
Do you want to get your foot on the ladder of the I.T sector and launch your new career?
Our prestigious Employment Partners are currently recruiting I.T Field Engineers to work a variety of roles at multiple sites around the country. In order to best prepare you for these roles we provide a free one-week Fast-Track training course at our head office in Crewe, Cheshire.
This is a one-week course, Monday-Friday and upon successful completion, we aim to get you out on site and working as quickly as possible.
Create an account and reserve your place on the course
About the Course:
- A hands on, instructor led, one week practical course that runs year round, providing training in Hardware, Windows operating systems & Networking.
- Each student has their own desktop PC and we limit the number on each course to a maximum of 10 students (at our Crewe Training Centre) to enable the trainer to give each student as much help as they need. Not only will you learn about IT, but also what it is like being a field service engineer, and how to deal with customers.
- Modules on a broad range of I.T topics including; PC Hardware Connections, Data Storage, Connections and Memory, ROM BIOS & CMOS set-up, Windows Networking, Logical Fault Finding and so much more.
- Should accommodation be required for you while attending the course, we will contribute towards this.
- Regardless of experience, the most important element to any candidate is a genuine passion for I.T & a willingness to learn new skills.
- The Cerco Fast Track course is designed for people looking to get into the IT industry at entry-level, who have little or no experience within IT. Upon completion of the course you must be readily available to go out to work with us.
- The role of an IT field engineer will often require you to travel to various sites, so it is imperative you have a valid driving licence, have your own vehicle and have a flexible approach towards traveling to a variety of locations.
- Practical skills such as DIY experience would be highly beneficial
- Ex- Military - we offer full support to Military Veterans and their families looking to forge a new career in I.T.
What comes next?
- Upon your successful completion of the course, our recruitment team will immediately begin looking for field engineering roles for you, and get you out for work as soon as possible.
- The initial scope of work on offer is largely contract based, allowing for the flexibility to fit roles around your existing schedule.
- Once you have gone out to work for us, gaining this valuable industry experience, we can then look to put you forward for more advanced roles, permanent or long-term contracts, or even further training and courses should you have a specialty you wish to pursue.
- Our Cradle to Cyber scheme is a bespoke career pathway that takes candidates from entry level engineering roles, through to lucrative cyber security roles in as little as 18 months.
- However you would like to advance your career in I.T, we are here to help & support you every step of the way.
To apply for our training course please register with us
Please note that Cerco operate as a Recruitment Agency/Employment Business. Training (if needed) takes place at our HQ in Crewe, Cheshire. We recruit and place engineers throughout the UK. After passing our training course we will look for work for you with our clients. Work cannot be guaranteed but as we invest in your training, we will always endeavour to keep you in work.
Free Training, I.T Field Engineer, Entry Level, Nationwide, Desktop Support, 1st Line Support, 2nd Line Support, First Line Support, Second Line Support, Trainee IT Technician, Trainee IT Support Technician