Senior (Invasive) Printer Engineer
Jobs in Cambridge/Slough/London/Newcastle-upon-Tyne
£24,000 Create an account to apply
Responsibilities and Duties
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Field Service Printer Engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing on-site technical support for our customers' printing systems.
- Diagnosing and repairing faults on a range of printers, including laser, inkjet and thermal models
- Installing, configuring and testing new printers, scanners and other related equipment
- Providing on-site technical support for customers, responding to service calls in a timely manner
- Maintaining accurate records of work carried out and parts used
- Keeping up-to-date with new printer technologies and industry developments
- Liaising with customers to ensure satisfaction with the service provided
- Participating in regular training to keep knowledge and skills up-to-date
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Field Service Printer Engineer to join a leading company in the printing industry. We offer a competitive salary package and opportunities for professional development and career progression. If you meet the requirements outlined above, we encourage you to apply today.