Responsibilities and Duties
Are you somebody with a proven track record in customer service with the ability to interact effectively with clients?
Do you have prior experience in agency or production settings and can demonstrate success in a fast-paced environment?
Our valued customer is looking for strong problem-solving skills, taking initiative to diagnose and resolve issues efficiently.
You will have good time management and the ability to prioritise tasks to effectively meet customer deadlines.
The role demands a robust work ethic along with the adaptability to work in a dynamic or hybrid work environment.
Finally, excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are crucial for maintaining strong connections with clients and colleagues.
- Deliver remote and face to face support to all users within our London and Milan
- Be the first point of contact for general technical issues to identify the problem and
take ownership to resolve the problem.
- Assist the business when required to setup meeting room equipment to ensure
meetings run smoothly, sometimes being on standby to jump in when necessary to
ensure meetings go ok from a technical standpoint.
- Take ownership of the tasks allocated to you, remembering to escalate within a
timely manner to ensure issues are dealt with promptly through to completion.
- Assist the Senior IT Manager with new hire onboarding, ensuring the right
equipment is issued and the right access is granted.
- Update and maintain the ticketing system to ensure support tickets are logged and
notes with progress updates of the ticket is maintained right through to closure of
- Provide a strong customer service and ability to prioritise tickets whilst dealing with
many requests at one time.
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Meeting or exceeding Service Delivery SLA’s.
- Break/Fix Support.
- A good working knowledge of a wide variety of hardware, such as laptops, phones, tablets,
and multifunctional device printers. Split is 90% Mac and 10% Windows.
- Microsoft Windows Desktop
- Microsoft Windows Server
- MDM for iOS using Jamf, with a minimum of Jamf200 Certification
- Microsoft Office 365 product suite
- Understanding of network concepts (TCP/IP, LAN/ DHCP and DNS.)
- Dropbox Enterprise Administration
- Microsoft Active Directory – Administration
- NetSuite – General User Administration and basic troubleshooting
- Microsoft Azure – beneficial
- Zoom meetings and phones
- Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Barracuda content filtering